Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

can't login to FaceBook App using 9220 curve

I can't login through Facebook App. I always get the error message "You have entered an incorrect email/password combination. Hint: Facebook passwords are case sensitive (2401)"

I'm sure I'm typing the correct email and password. We even try my wife's and my other friends' Facebook account and we always gethe same error message.

I tried uninstalling and installing the latest app version 4.00.13. I even try to login at m.facebook.com using the browser but I also got the same error message. Basic troubleshooting, reset, refresh and all other stuffs but it will still not let me login.

I thought there were some issues with the keys (when I'm typing) but I tried with other Apps, (YouTube, Twitter, etc.) but they are all working.

Please help me? If you can also give me the link where I should file this case.

Thank you so much and more power!
Adrian

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: can't login to FaceBook App using 9220 curve

Hi adrian0275

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Are you able to login to your facebook account from a PC ? If so then I believe you are not able to enter your login crediantial on your BlackBerry , If you have a mixture of different characters in your password or email ,and you are not able to properly enter those on the BlackBerry keyboard. For example , if your password is

• adrian0275
  • And you enter a > d > r > i > a > n > 0 > alt  > 2 > 7 > 5
  • the actual result will be
  • adrian02zd
  • You must enter
  • a > d > r > i > a > n > 0 > alt >2  alt > 7 > alt > 5

to get adrian0275 on your device. So, while on the BlackBerry keyboard you think you are typing adrian0275 , you are actually typing adrian02zd .

Plaese take your time and enter those figure correctly on your device and see if that work .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.