Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

cannot find auto end calls under Options > General Settings(also not found)

i tried to disable the auto end calls when phone gets into holster.

I have holster that can hear phones while cover on.

but i always have my calls ended with the cover put on. 

so i look up BB help on phone, and direct me to a options>generaloptions>auto end calls

but i could not even find general options in the options folder... is something missing seriously here?

i'm really wondering if it is at all possible to receive a call by saying "answer" on mic and not open the phone cover.

the case have hole for speaker and microphone.

thank you for trying to help

Highlighted
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: cannot find auto end calls under Options > General Settings(also not found)

You can change the Auto end Calls from Never to Into Holster, and the Auto answer calls from never to Out of holster, go to phone, press menu, options, general options, let me know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Re: cannot find auto end calls under Options > General Settings(also not found)

There is no General Options selection in the Options menu. Where else can I find this setting and why isn't it there in the first place?
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: telus

Calls ending when phone removed from holster

Calls are ending when I take my phone (Tour 9630) out of the holster to answer them. I have the settings currently at Auto-answer  >> ON ... and Auto-end >> NEVER. I was getting the same result when Auto-answer was set to >> OFF and Auto-end >> when holstered. I would sure appreciate the help.