Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: storm 2 9550
My Carrier: XL Axiata
Accepted Solution

canot send and received email on storm 2 9550 verizon

my BB 9550 verizon until now can't send or received email. XL axiata (BIS). OS v5.0.0.1082. Try to complain in XL center and costumer service says the BlackBerry device is having trouble, what is true? In service book notice is CMIME disallowed. several times i try to send service book from device, erase from DM and send service book again, but until now is SAME. NO MESSAGE SERVICES CONFIGURED. YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SAVE DRAFT. Who is wrong????Provider XL Axiata or BlackBerry Device?????

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: canot send and received email on storm 2 9550 verizon

Hey nurulkomariyah,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Please have a look at the following article to help resolve this issue:
"No message services configured" when sending an email message from a BlackBerry® smartphone
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB03828

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Thanks for your attention,

It will be same. My email is not functioning. I try to follow from BlackBerry Knowledge Base and then is same.Why the device have this trouble? Handlhed is new, and directly activate the BIS not BES service. And from the start that CMIME Disallowed. If I should know, is there an internal setting should I change because it is not Verizon?

I really hope a useful aid. My job requires a support email. Thank you for useful suggestions.

Regards,

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Hey nurulkomariyah,

Have you verified that the BlackBerry does not have an IT policy? Please have a look at the following article:

Service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service have been disallowed on the BlackBerry smartphone
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10379

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Thanks for suggestion,

I'll try.

The problem, why confuse the BES settings. From the beginning I never activate the BES service. In our country (Indonesia), so we subscribe to BlackBerry Service (BIS) we only register. No BIS or BES service to choose. And if the current setting of ambiguous place in the BB, I am so confused? because I do not subscribe to BES BlackBerry subscriptions during the first turn.
Thank you for your attention, may help and I will be back to ask if the problem still occurs.
Rgrs,
Nurul
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Deactivating from BES from the Handheld

05-08-2009 08:34 PM

after you have her contacts saved to the PC, I would make sure you have DTM 4.7 installed and go to command prompt

type: cd c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader enter

type: loader.exe /resettofactory enter

this should remove the previous IT policy from the device and wipe the device clean then you can resync everything back to the device.

Thank you so much for : http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/Deactivating-from-BES-from-the-Handheld/td-p...

It's very helpfull for my trouble.

Thanks for you all.