Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

cant get screenshots in blackberry app world

Hi Gang,

I'm trying to see the screenshots of programs in blackbery app world for my bb bold 9700. I have the latest firmware too, 5.0.0.714. Funny enough though is that no matter what firmware I updated to I was never able to see the screenshots.

Also I'm having problems with the text messaging once in a while where after I've talked via text for a while, I would send a message and it would screw up a little where the screen is out of place.. I would then back out and I can't get back into the message without having to delete the message and start over or pull the battery. Is there a good fix for this? Or an app to fix this? Thanks

Johnnie

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: cant get screenshots in blackberry app world

So no one else has this particular problem? It really hinders my judgement in purchasing apps. Generally I'm interested but then don't buy the apps because  I cant see what it looks like.

My Device: Not Specified

Hi, how's it going. I just registered here just so I can figure out why this is happening. I found your complaint and I am having the same problem as you.
I can no longer get the screenshots to load in App World to see what the App looks like before I download it. The crazy thing is I used to have no problem what's so ever with this before I downloaded an Upgrade for App World! It seems the Upgrade messed it up? I don't get it.
I also have a 9700 and my provider is T Mobile. If you can help me or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it big time. ShaneTGreen-
New Contributor
My Device: BB 9900
My Carrier: DU

Why is it that Blackberry isn't doing anything to solve this. Do they not care for customers at all. I have issue with screenshots on appworld also no images or icons loads in app world but in browser it works. I urge blackberry support to please help