12-22-2012 02:06 AM
12-22-2012 02:13 AM
Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums
Is your device in working before ? or you are having problem only while Updating to 7.1.Did you recieved any error Message on your device before you tried upgrading your device OS ?
12-22-2012 02:52 AM
As your device is unable to connect and fails on Reconnecting to JVM phase ,You can try below mentioned method to update or recover your device ,But remember you will lose all data so I hope you have your previous backups.
1. If you have already Install Desktop Software then proceed to step 2 or download it from here BlackBerry desktop software
2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):
"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm
3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."
4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.
5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Congrats! Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.
NOTE: If you do not see a list of applications mentioned in step 5 and instead see the message "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator," then you must download Blackberry's Operating System for your carrier and device.
Just select the appropriate carrier and network type, select your Blackberry model from the list and download the latest version. Install this download and follow the above steps again and you should be on the right path.
Please try it and let us know.