07-21-2013 02:09 PM
Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums
What is your device Current OS version ? To know that Options > Device > About Device Version > first set of numbers on the third line .
While trying to update using Desktop Software do you recieve any error message and who is your mobile network provider .
let us know.
07-21-2013 02:23 PM
07-21-2013 02:42 PM
Before we proceed first can you confirm if you have an active BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS for your Carrier Telkomsel .
let us know.
07-21-2013 02:57 PM
I done activated data plan / BIS, but nothing happen
Thanks for this info !
Availability of OS pack or Update depends on our Carrier , It might be possible that your carrier had not yet released the OS version you're looking for . But still if you wish you can use any other Carrier OS pack .To update your device OS follow those steps and see if that helps :
1.First locate and Download the OS you desire from here BlackBerry Software Download Site
2. NowDoubleClick onthefilethatyouDownloadedtoInstallitonyourPC
3. Download and install the latest BlackBerry desktop software from here BlackBerry desktop software
4.SearchyourC: Drivefor anyVendor.xml filesanddeletethem, theremaybeoneortwo vendor.xml ( OnyourPCchangeyourfoldersoptiontoshowhiddenfiles / folders :
5. Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader. (For 64-bit Vista or Windows 7, the path will be C: > Program Files x86 > Common Files > Research In Motion > AppLoader) double click Loader.exe.
Upgrade will continue then After Installation of New OS restore your backup using BlackBerry desktop
Try it and let us know if you feel any problem.
07-22-2013 04:10 AM
just wanna add a little sugesstion, before you reinstall / upgrade the o/s
- please make sure you do a BB backup, so you can restore it once you've done an o/s upgrade
- if you install o/s manually by downloading the latest o/s from another carrier, install it, remove vendor etc
please wipe your BB clean first with BBsak, untill you get an error 507 on your screen, then you can start reinstalling a new o/s.