Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: virgin media uk

clear log

i was lookimg at some blackberry torch tips online and found this one on how to clear the log of everything you have visted and that is open 

from your main screen if you press the alt key and then lglg it will bring up a list of logs that you can then clear by pressing your bb key and hoting clear or delete Smiley Happy

sorry if you already know about this but i found it a very useful tip and wanted to share it Smiley Happy

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: clear log

It's a very good tip, and we thank you for sharing it with the community.

In addition to that, I also do regular battery pulls.  Once or twice a week, I remove my battery while my phone is powered on then I replace it (I actually use an app that simulates a battery pull, but the result is the same).

I highly recommend leahno1auntie's log clearing in conjunction with regular battery pulls.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.