Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone IN

contact duplicates

I am on 9800/6.0.0.706

Recently my phone was repaired at  service center and I had taken a total back-up on desktop

When I got my phone with new os ver . I restored the data . Which was successful

Now the problem is that when I start setting of google sync thru my email set up duplicates appear of all contact entries

I have gone and deleted these thru contact --> options --> rest and deleted the contact list. But when I enable sync then again 2 lists appear n the entries of contacts duplicate.....

Pl help

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone IN

Re: contact duplicates

I am on 9800/6.0.0.706

Recently my phone was repaired at  service center and I had taken a total back-up on desktop

When I got my phone with new os ver . I restored the data . Which was successful

Now the problem is that when I start setting of google sync thru my email set up duplicates appear of all contact entries

I have gone and deleted these thru contact --> options --> rest and deleted the contact list. But when I enable sync then again 2 lists appear n the entries of contacts duplicate.....

Pl help
Regular Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: CM

Re: contact duplicates

Is not work , I'm wonder every time my syz from device to sim or sim to device or full contact list to my PC , BB system is never can't to short it out of the list who are the same to ask me delete or not ??

is not complicate program to do any matching to avoided user duplicate list in their device and PC and easy to help user to remove. Can BB programmer can improve it ?