Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Sprint

contacts and contact pictures

[ Edited ]

I have a Blackberry Curve 8530 series through Sprint. Fairly often, I will assign a picture to a contact and it will stay there a few days, then all of a sudden that contact no longer has a photo assigned to them. When it happens, one time it was every contact that had a picture, but all the other times it would be just one particular contact.  It is never a Facebook issue or anything either because 2 of the contacts it happens with don't even have any Facebook or any other account linked to my phone..

Also, recently phone reset a few of my contacts all together. It both deleted their pictures, and it reset their numbers. For example. a friend of mine got his number changed nearly 3 months ago. I deleted his old number out of my phone and replaced it with his new number. All of a sudden out of nowhere 2 days ago, I was calling him and it kept going to another person. Finally I looked at his contact profile and realized that his new number was no longer there, and instead his old number was there... I had just viewed his contact profile 2 days before this incident and his new number was there, because i read it off to another friend..