Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodafone

contacts is not showing when incomin call came but contact had in my contact list.

Basically none of my contacts are showing up on my contact list, they seemed to have all been deleted! Also I am not using any filters. As well as this, all my text messages have no contact names assigned to them, just their number. However in my call log, my contacts names come up... And when I click on view contact through the call log, the contact's details all come up!!! For example, one of my contacts, John, is saved on my call log and when I click on view contact through the call log, his address and number comes up, so it is saved. However when he calls, his name doesnt come up...

So I'm assuming my contacts are saved on my phone somewhere, but they dont seem to come up on my contact list or text messages!! I recently added my gmail account to my Blackberry... does this have anything to do with my problem?

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: contacts is not showing when incomin call came but contact had in my contact list.

Hey Puneet_pawar03,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

You may have more than one Contact list in the Address Book. Go in to the Address Book, press the Menu key and select options, here you can see your Contact lists, do you have more than one Contact list?

Thanks

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!