Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9380
My Carrier: airtel

content protection problem

dear i m still facing the same content protection problem ??? didnt got any responce from bb service centre. i think its a wrong choice to buy curve 9360. if any body know the way out plzzzzzz help...............

Super Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: N NetCom

Re: content protection problem

You went to the shop and they couldn't help you?? Try calling your phone company too, they might help you out too or atleast give you an answer.
This forums is only user-to-user so if you don't get an answer here it just means that there is no user that reads this and knows. Anyways, good luck.
Contributor
My Device: Curve 9380
My Carrier: airtel

Wall Paper Not Uploading..

Hi. i m not able to upload any wallpaper whose size is more than 500kb.. any resloution for this ???

Highlighted
My Device: 9380 & 9800
My Carrier: Maxis

Re: content protection problem

Hi there,

I'm facing the same problem with my new Curve 9380 device bought recently. I was told by the BB authorized distributor and service provider that it could be the device software problem and may need to re-install the software for OS7.

But my Torch works perfectly with the apps world, no issues. Only my 9380 can't get connected to the apps world and pop up the error. Therefore, I don't think it's has something to do with network provider to the country we are in.

Will post once I have the the correct advice from the service centre after checking the problem. Stay cool!