Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BB Curve 9220
My Carrier: Vodafone

crazy!

How nice is it that android and apple users can access bbm on normal data plan while the ones who own blackberry have to unnecessarily pay extra? this is a blunder and i am fed up BB
Solutions: 6,396
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: crazy!

[ Edited ]

What is really pathetic is one who has trolled this forum for six months, posting negative comments about something of which you know very little.

Today, you post a duplicate thread of the one you posted two days ago. This is a community user support forum. While your opinion is certainly welcome, don't expect it to go unchallenged.

iOS and Android users and BlackBerry users all pay for a data plan.

BBM has been and remains a free service.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

I had specified the word 'normal' data plan isn't it ? It is accessible even on WI-Fi for other brands , but BB require bis which
is overpriced, i don't want to know the technical details .its just the service which we get which counts in the end , and yeah i did post the same issue twice because i hadn't got any suitable answer , what is the opinion got to do with this if i get sarcastic answers? The only solution for all the problems in not the z10
New Contributor

*is not the z10
Solutions: 6,396
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

BBM is accessible over WiFi as long as you have correct data plan.. same as with iOS and Android.

BBM itself always has been and remains free.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: Bold 9650 (non-camera)
My Carrier: Sprint

BlackBerry is sick of crybabies like you. BIS is not overpriced; I love to pay for it. Go whine to apple and google that they don't offer BIS. Oh, wait ... they can't; they're inferior.