Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9220
My Carrier: Vodafone

Curve 9220 Problem

I have a different issue with my new BlackBerry 9220.

I purchased it on 27.11.2012, it was working properly but after making it idle for about an hour, i found, My Trackpad is moving left-right, up-down but i could not open any of the menu. Neither i could lock my device nor i could switch it off.

It is not hanged actually... but it is locked in a sense (But it is not locked the way BB locks)... i can answer calls but can not make a call. I'm not able to view the miss call even.

When i switch it OFF & ON, problem is still there. Problem goes when i remove & re-insert the battery.

I obtained a DOA from service center today itself & purchased a new BB Curve 9220 but STILL THE SAME PROBLEM.

Please note: I haven't yet inserted any Media Card & i have not installed any application yet.

Plz help me...................................

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Curve 9220 Problem

sumitchhikara wrote :

When i switch it OFF & ON, problem is still there. Problem goes when i remove & re-insert the battery.

I obtained a DOA from service center today itself & purchased a new BB Curve 9220 but STILL THE SAME PROBLEM.

Hi sumitchhikara

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

On a long run our BlackBerry Device lose memory and a Battery pull Restart is all we need to regain that memory  and to resolve all such minor glitches .But it should be done like this While Device is POWERED ON  remove the Battery wait for a min. then re-insert it back wait till your device take a long Reboot.

So right now no need to visit any service center ,whenever you see or feel any unusual on your device always try a Battery Pull restart as an first step to resolve any issue.

Battery pulls on your BlackBerry - when, why and how

So try it and let us know how it goes.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
My Device: blackberry 9220
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: curver 9220 trackpad not working properly

HELLO TEAM,

I havce BB 9220 a year old. all the function are working fine since i purchase this model. But is many cases where there is a long list of opention in any menu of the bb 9220, and when i try to scroll up and down..its just not responding ..some time i fell there is no any menu option available, inspite there are!...so every time i have to scroll up and down fully to get all the option avaiable ...it sucks ...The Track ball is workign excellent every part/option of mobile except this sub menu...i mean to say is when there is a long list of option ,track ball stop responding for a while ...I dnot know how to fix this error..please SIR HELP ME IN THIS AREA ASAP.

my BB 9220 runs on os7.1.

AWAITING FOR YOUR TEAM REPLAY.

My Device: Blackberry 9220
My Carrier: Globe

Re: curver 9220 trackpad not working

Thanks for this post. I had the same prob and my BB is already fine working... Smiley Happy