Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: .

deleted Documents to go

I have wrongly deleted documents to go.. and tried but not found anywhere to reinstall it .. tried with desktop manager, but not found there too..

My Phone is BB Curve 8520

with OS v5.0.0.1022

please help as i am unable to open excel files on my Micro SD card..

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Curve 8520 OS v5.0.0.681
My Carrier: Orange UK

Re: deleted Documents to go

Hi

if you previously performed a back-up, you should be able to reinstall from that. The premium version is available on App World.

Blackberry Best Advice - Back-up weekly

If I have helped you please check the "Kudos" star on the right >>>>
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9100
My Carrier: BlackBerry

Yes there is one available in app world but you have to pay for the premium documents. Is there no way to reinstall the standard version? They keep sending you to different links which is USELESS! Please help. I also deleted my doc to go!
Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

bonny_rsa wrote:
Yes there is one available in app world but you have to pay for the premium documents. Is there no way to reinstall the standard version? They keep sending you to different links which is USELESS! Please help. I also deleted my doc to go!

Perhaps you missed the answer provided to you over here?

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................