Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

deleting

1st I'd like to say thank you for the help iv had so far I appreciate it, now I don't know what I click while in this forum to delete my sent msgs on here, when I click on my pic thingy on here it takes me to other forum msgs. So what do I click on to be able to delete the msgs I have sent. I don't see any options box for messages, thanks. Karol
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: deleting

If I'm following what you're saying correctly, this is how to delete Sent Messages.

Click the envelope just under the pretty pics at the top of the page.  When on your Message page, look about 3/4 of the way down.  There should be five tabs: Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users and Compose New Message.  Click on Sent Messages.  At the top of the list of messages, you'll see Message Options.  If you click that and select Delete All, that will delete them all.

I hope I understood you correctly and I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hiya. Thank you. Its not my msgs I can't delete. I understand all that. Its old wall posts. Like someone saying they liked my pic. Or poked me. I can't delete any of them. Well I can a pic notification. But only if I delete the pic in question. That a comment was made on. These comments go back to just after xmas now... Its really annoying me. I don't have a pc either. Seems the only way I'm going to do this. Is to go into an internet cafe...oh can I ask you. 2 more questions pls. How do I delete msgs on here. I mean when iv posted a question. How do I delete. When solved. Iv looked in profile. It don't give an option too. And can I not have my own pic as my profile image. On here ? If so how do I do it. Thanks again
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Once you've posted something on facebook, you cannot delete it from the facebook app (or even the mobile facebook website, as far as I know).  That can only be done from a PC.

I'm not sure how one goes about putting one's own pic on here as an avatar.  I would suggest looking at other members here who have their own pics (JSanders is one person) and sending a PM to ask.

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.