04-20-2009 04:05 AM
when dialing using phone number recorded into mi address book the prefix is changed by the device, example:
recorded number +39061122334455
dialed number +3961122334455 (without 0)
how to solve the problem ?
04-20-2009 09:48 AM
Originally posted by JSanders
There could be any one of three solutions... Try these:
1. Make sure you set your own country code at Phone Dialer Screen > Options > Smart dialing.
Set your country code in this format: "+xx" where xx = your country code. Some countries have two or three digit Country Codes. Do not place the '+' in your contact's entry.
* In the US, set this Country Code as "+1", and place your loca area code in the proper box (this normally the default setting in a new BB).
2. At the same location, change the National Number Length to the number of digits for your country (since some countries will have less than 10 as set as the default in the BB). Find out the total digits, minus the country code. Do not place the '+' in your contact's entry.
* For example, some countries have a total number to 8 (plus 3 for country code). You would enter "8".
3. You may have "Content Protection" set on your Address Book.
Look at Options > Security > General Settings. Scroll down to Content Protection > Include Address Book = NO.