Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

difficulty to send MMS

Hi,

I am using BB Bold v4.6.0.215 and sometimes I have difficulty to send MMS. I tried many times but failed to send them.

Normally if this problem happened I need to stop my data service and enable it back (or switch over from 2G to 3G or 3G to 2G), after that I can send them.

Seem like my BB needs to have new connection then my BB will be able to send MMS. this problem happenned normally once I receive email or YM messages, means that my connection to RIM is in active mode (I think).

Could you please advise me on this problem as I do not want to reset my connection eveytime I am facing this problem.

Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: difficulty to send MMS

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

MMS is not a RIM-controlled service, and is thereby not dependent upon any of the connections between your BB and the BIS infrastructure. Rather, MMS is a carrier-controlled service...I suggest you contact them for assistance.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................