Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry q 10
My Carrier: vodafone

display picture not being updated

Hi I am using blackberry q 10 phone from last three days I am getting problem because my display picture is not being updated
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520 RIM
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: display picture not being updated

Hello shaheed89,

Welcome To BlackBerry Support Forums!

Your phone may already have the updated display software, where did you download the Display Software from?

If you downloaded the software from a website that isn't a valid BlackBerry Software website, than that could be the problem

There is another possible way you can try fixing your phone. That way is to try to get the Blackberry Desktop Software for Windows/Mac. If you can connect your phone to your Desktop, then try to find the current Display Software for Your Phone.
New Contributor

I am having problem of my Bbm dislpay picture when I change it it doesn't get updated in other people's phone
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520 RIM
My Carrier: T-Mobile

The Display Picture is uploading still. Try connecting to a Home Network(WiFi) and try again.

Hope this helps please tell me if it doesn't.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Yes thanks now it has started up loading now juts want to ask I hav download what's app in my q 10 so m not able to see other people's statuses what should b done please help