Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

dissappointed with this phone and telus

bought this phone in may because my whole family has blackberries. didnt want to be left out. i bought the newest and supposedly the best. this phone freezes and is slow opening programs. i have to pull the battery out to get it going again. but when i do that it take about 5minutes for phone to start up. called my carrier. they said they have had issues with phone and i should be patient and wait for them to work out problems with phone. after numerous phone calls still nothing. i was talking on the phone with a client and the phone froze and dropped my call. got mad and threw the phone at the couch. my dog beat me to it and now it has a big tooth mark in it. just voided my warranty. i am pissed now. cant get anything fixed on this phone for sure now and i think its time to reasses my local carrier as they dont stand behind any of thier products.anyone else having problems with thier phones and trying to get things fixed
Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Re: dissappointed with this phone and telus

Can you please check your memory by clicking on options-status. Please post your file free and file total numbers. FYI BB's are made by RIM not your carrier.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!