Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: down load adobe flash player

adaminvegas67 wrote:

LOL well X you keep the faith buddy.  Where my little now very outdated BB Curve 8330 has some very nice features, has kept up with my zillion text messages a day and who knows how many email accounts I have.  I can't even get the 5.0 OS update on it.  Since I cannot get past 4.5 at this point,  I'm not holding my breath on it getting anything other than replaced.  It was my first Blackberry and likely my only Blackberry.  Even the Blackberry Bolds at Sprint are supposed to be getting 6, but not until the 3rd Quarter of next year.  All of this is why I won't go with 6.0 because I'm afraid a year later, like my curve, what it does when I got it will be the only thing it will do a year later.  Meaning not much in the way of added support for new and existing web technologies.   Anyway all this concern with getting Flash.  Could the processors in the BB phones even handle it?  I'm not so sure.  Granted what they do, they tend to do well, after a year I've not had any problems with my phone, other than the fact it's become outdated and won't get any better.  But hey dude, if you want to believe the lowly 8330 is going to get some awesome improvements, go for it.  I for one am changing to something else Smiley Happy

hello,

I agree with all you have said.

I'd just like to clarify that my reply was about the BlackBerry Browser not getting upgrades in general. It will get upgrades, but for recent models only.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: Not Specified

Hello can I get adobe flash player for blackberry bold? And how?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

ahmad666 wrote:
Hello can I get adobe flash player for blackberry bold? And how?

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Well, since you specified the Adobe player, I'd guess you'd look to Adobe to provide it. Robot wink But, to my knowledge, they have not done so.

• KB13156Macromedia Flash support for BlackBerry smartphones

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: Pelephone

i have BB bold 9700 and the OS is v5.0.0.680

and i still cannot view flash clips and/or upgrade the adobe flash player

pls assist

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

rabers wrote:

i have BB bold 9700 and the OS is v5.0.0.680

and i still cannot view flash clips and/or upgrade the adobe flash player

pls assist

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please scroll up to the post above yours...read that linked article. You will discover that there is no way to do what you ask as there is no Adobe Flash support on any BB at this time.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: curve
My Carrier: non

loudiv wrote:
can i down load adobe flash player for my blackberry curve or another type of flash player to view videos from web sites

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: blackberry

How to download videos on my torch 9800 from youtube???
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

I remember this website enabled to download YouTube video from any browser, including the Torch browser :
http://www.playbookyoutubedownloader.com/

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: blackberry

The link which you gave me shows me the option of youtube downloader but there is nothing like downloader.can you suggest me other.link.
New Contributor
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: cell

Yes, your right this I wish download adobe flash player for BlackBerry. I agree with you.
Happy New Year 2012.