Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 8130
My Carrier: Assist Cellular

download pics to pc

I am trying to transfer pics from my phone onto my computer.  When I try to connect the 2 devices via USB, I get an error msg that the device (phone) is not recognized.  What do I do?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: download pics to pc

read here:
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Desktop-Software-for-PC/HOWTO-use-your-blackberry-as-a-USB-de...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I

oh, if the pictures are on the device memory and not on a memory card, it won't work.

you can maybe used the Media sync tool, bundled in the BlackBerry Desktop Software.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 8130
My Carrier: Assist Cellular

I downloaded the driver I was referred to.  When I plugged in my BB via USB, I got "USB Device Not Recognized".  I do not have access to the internet from the phone itself, just the PC.  Could this be causing the problem--BB not recognized? If not, would you refer me to the correct driver to download and how to get the BB recognized?  Thx.

Guru I

go here :
https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=A8BAA56554F96369AB93E4F3BB068C22