Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8310
My Carrier: Rogers

downloading apps ... without paypal acct.

i was wondering how to download apps that cost money without a paypal account ?? i remember when i first got my phone i downloaded games without paypal and they just added the cost of the games to my phone bill ??? anyone know how please let me know thanks !!

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: downloading apps ... without paypal acct.

you can install free applications from other stores than AppWorld, without requiring a Paypal account. For example getjar, Mobihand, Handango, Handmark, bplay.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8310
My Carrier: Rogers

okay but the app i want is not a free one it cost 5 dollars or something ... i dont have a paypal acct but i used to download games and they'd add the app cost to my phone bill ??

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Sorry -- nope. At present, the only method of purchasing paid apps via AppWorld is PayPal.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................