Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8330
My Carrier: Boost Mobile

e-Office Flashlight won't install

Several months ago I downloaded and ran e-Office Flashlight.  It was so much better than the previous flashlight app I installed even though the previous one said it was the "No. 1 rated".  Yesterday I wiped my phone because it became slugish to use.  I am now reinstalling my apps and Blackberry App world is saying e-Office Flashlight is not compatible with my phone even though I had been using it for the past 6 months with no problem.  I've tried several different ways of installing the app but each unsucessfully. I have noticed since I reinstalled Blackberry App World the interface is different.  When I go to My App World on the web I see the following error message when I select e-Office:  The Item is not available for your Device Model, Device OS, Carrier and Country combination.

Any ideas on how I can reinstall this app?  Even in my phone when I go to "Uninstalled" Apps it shows there but with the line "Unavailable for this device". 

Any ideas?

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: e-Office Flashlight won't install

It's strange that you got it to work in the first place; according to the app's vendor, it's not available for the Curve 8330.  Smiley Sad

Sorry I'm not much help here, I'm just relaying the info I see.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah. It was working great when it was installed.  I even had a couple of friends install it on their Curve 8330's back in June 2011.

New Contributor

It was a really great app.  Anyone know why it isn't available anymore?