Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: free

[ Edited ]

good morning

I have no more acces to option compte e-mail , onconfiguration

I have no more acces to my e-mail xxxxx@free.blackberry.com

i do a recuest on the site for a new pass word , but untill nothing

I cant created a new e-mail on the site dreee.blackberry.com, say to do on my blackberry

I'm sure that dont becom from my cell phone

Freemobile, say that only blackberry can do somthing.

I have rebuild my blackberry, but no way all time the same, not acces to create a e-mail .

Hope u have a solution,

many thx for answer

If I'm not in thz rigth place , be nice and let me know, where to post the question !

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: e-mail

Hi pablo78100 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Do you currently have a BlackBerry data plan configured with your wireless network provider? Would you mind sending me your current BlackBerry PIN via Private Message, to help investigate the issue?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: free

Re: e-mail

Hi,

Any problem with my wireles, all it's working on the phone, , it's only the e-mail that dont work.

1-i cant do a xxxxx@free.blackberry.com e-mail, that e-mail give acces to my provaider to accepted that i can add my real e-mail to my cell.

2- my provaider "freemobile" here in France, say that the server for the e-mail xxxxx@free. blakberry.com, it's managged from "blakberry" ; then they give any support.

3- i have lost the acces to my e-mail (personal xxx@gmail.com) after i have change the password on gmail.

4-the problem , dont becom from de cell phone, but from this "french particularity on freemobil" that forced to do a frr.blacberry.com e-mail , to have acces to manage th e-mail on blackberry celular.

5- how i do the prevate replay to send my cell PIN?

many thx for ur help !

Ricardo.