Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 8110 pearl
My Carrier: vodafone

edge in small letters and no entries in host routing table

hi

i m usin bb 8110 pearl and i used bis plan 2 months ago and everything worked fine for me and i deactivated and 1 month ago i reactivated it but edge is showin in small letters and i called 2 service provider and they told me my plan is activated and it is same as what i was usin before . and i did everything like battery pull out ,wipe out , upgrade and downgrade and sending registration message from host routing table and also tried on-pff data services . i m callin daily service provider but they said my plan is activated and working but i cant get use anything . i m pissed off . i read somewhere if pin is blocked by rim then cant use net services .but i dont knw even if mine is blocked . in status i can see pin and imei. plz help me soon coz i m paying since 1 month for what i cant use

Super Contributor
My Device: Xperia Ray
My Carrier: Dhiraagu Maldives

Re: edge in small letters and no entries in host routing table

have you been using the blackberry service with different operators or with the same operator??

.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
New Contributor

ty for reply

i m usin only one operator tht is vodofone and handset is also bought from vodafone store

Highlighted
Super Contributor
My Device: Xperia Ray
My Carrier: Dhiraagu Maldives

hmm.. quiet problematic.. I cannot advise you further since you've done all the wat to get your phone back on working mode.. the only one thing which you can do is to visit a tech center available at your operator location or try to insert the SIM into another phone and see whether your SIM is properly provisioned to the BB network. Smiley Happy

.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
New Contributor

ty again 

i put sim in other bb and now EDGE is in capital letters and it is wroking fine so it means smthing wrong with my handset?? but i have used net before on mine . plz tell me what i can do ?? is thr chance tht service provider can also invidual bb pin?? and what shuld i do if tht is ? or if RIM blocked it??