Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9900 October 2012
My Carrier: airtel
Accepted Solution

email account setup issue...

hello,

My BBM n Email Account setup are not working ....on clicking the email setup it keeps loading checking for updates and nothing happens.....i already went to Host routing table and register and still nothing happening....

BBM and email account along with 3rd party apps like BB travel, Score, wikitude, social  RSS feeds,google maps NOT working

While WEB browser, yout=tube..app world.. gtlk n yahoo messenger WORKING...

HOLD on...now after atleady waiting for 5 mins the email account setup opened ..bt it taking longer than usual and BBm is wroking again...but the 3rd party app google maps wikitude,,score ...socila RSS feeds are not working as before.

plz help required...

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: email account setup issue...

I've found that the best way to set up an email account on your phone is to type www.blackberry.com/integrate in your phone's browser.

Give it a try and post back with your results. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9900 October 2012
My Carrier: airtel

i tired the link u have suggested above...its register ur device....by goin to houst routing table n register...i did dat...still the link say register again same things pops up 

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

That link should not take you to a spot to register your device.  Smiley Sad

Do me a favor, remove your battery while your phone is powered on then replace it.  Once you've tried that, once again I'd like you to try the link I suggested.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.