Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry playbook
My Carrier: n/a
Accepted Solution

email account

I am new in the forum and need help, my email doesn't work at all.

thanks for your collaboration.

sonnine

Developer
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: email account

Hi sonnine,

Welcome to the BB Community...

Check out these websites:

http://in.blackberry.com/devices/blackberrybold/bold_gettingstarted.jsp

Check out the video for email support:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0elx3u4aZ4I 

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up...
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
New Contributor

I have a BB playbook not a mobile. 

thank you

sonnine

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello,

Please refer to this KB:

• KB30047 How to add a mail account to the BlackBerry PlayBook using Advanced Integration

You may or may not actually need to use anything beyond Step 4...try to allow the PB to configure automatically for you before you go to Step 5 and beyond.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Re: email account -frosen

Thanks for trying to help.

I already set up de email account, but since last week I cannot access to the account on the PB, as soon as I click on Account or email, it keep running and never stop.  How can I recoonfigure the account an be able to read and send emails?

Thank you.

Sonnine

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Oh...sorry...from your brief earlier problem description, I did not deduce you to be at this stage...apologies.

So, why not start with the same process, but remove the account and then re-integrate it?

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

My problem is averytime I press the account, email, calendar or contact keys, the frosen. I wish I know where to erase everithing and start with a new account.

thak you

sonnine

Hall of Famer III

OK...so it's the email setup app on your PB that is the problem...it likely has nothing to do with the email configuration itself, but rather the email setup app on the PB.

Have you tried powering down the PB and rebooting it?

New Contributor

Thank s a lot, I think that tihs is going to work.

sonnine
Hall of Famer III

Excellent...you are most welcome...enjoy!