Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: rogers

email setup on Q10 or Q5

I have a Bold9000 currently and want to upgrade.  I currently have 6 business email accounts I monitor.  I have these accounts in different folders and setup in priority order on my BB.  Do any of your new phones allow me to organize my email the same way?  I only use my phone for communications and email so I'm not interested in camera or any of the other general public features.

I have viewed the setup videos on the BB Hub, but it appears that all email come into one central place without any means for filtering them into different folders.  If the central hub doesn't allow for receiving email automatically into separate email folders, can the different email accounts have different icons or names so I can differentiate them in the log?

gh

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10 (10.3.2.2876), 9860 (7.1), Samsung S4
My Carrier: Indosat

Re: email setup on Q10 or Q5

Hi garyhusb

BB10 OS devices integrated all messages (emails, text messages, bbm, whatsapp and others instant messaging and social networks) into one Hub, AND also devides and filters them into folders for each accounts. There is Priority Hub feature for your important messages. BB10 devices will suits your necessity and much better rather than BB 7 OS and earlier devices. You won't regret once you upgrade.

Cheers.

Click like.jpgto thanks those who help you • If your issue solved, mark the best post in your thread as Solution message_type_solution1.gif

Self Support: Knowledge Base & Manuals

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: rogers

Thanks for the quick response Arthur.

Does this mean I can actually list different email folders in the hub like I see for standard email, twitter and facebook examples in the bb HUB demos I've watched.

gary

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10 (10.3.2.2876), 9860 (7.1), Samsung S4
My Carrier: Indosat

[ Edited ]

Hi Gary

Yes you can list and arrange the emails and others messaging based on your priority. In BB 10 with OS 10.2.1.2102 and higher version there are lot of options in the Hub menu to make the phone more useful and powerful as a 'tool' and work phone.

Click like.jpgto thanks those who help you • If your issue solved, mark the best post in your thread as Solution message_type_solution1.gif

Self Support: Knowledge Base & Manuals