Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

email signature

I currently have Blackberry Enterprise Manager installed and functional on a Exchange 2003 server.  I notice on the Blackberry software there is an option under USER\SIGNATURE / Disclaimer, where I can add my signature.  The issue is "every time" I send/reply/forward email from my curve it adds the signature. (after several replies this gets a bit long).  My outlook is confugured only to add signature on NEW messages.
Is there flexability with in the Balckberry Software or on the device itself that I may use to apply this setting to the signature?
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: email signature

I believe you can either turn the signature off/on. As a workaround though you can create an autotext entry for the signature. SO that way you can leave the signature Off. Then you can just use the autotext entry to input the signature whenever you want to use it
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.