Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: orange
Accepted Solution

email wizard

I am trying to set up email from a hotmail account on a 9800 however when I select email wizard nothing happens. Can anyone help.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: email wizard

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

Are you on a data plan with your carrier?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: None
My Carrier: Aircel

are you sure internet connection working properly on your device check it?

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: orange

Yes I am on a plan. I am posting via my phone at the moment so I assume connection is fine.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

What is your carrier's name and country?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

david87654321 wrote:
Yes I am on a plan. I am posting via my phone at the moment so I assume connection is fine.

I assume you already have an active BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS  which includes email services in your account from your Carrier Orange . If not then call or contact orange to activate such plans.

If you're having problem in setting up your personal email from on device email setup then use your BlackBerry browser and browse to www.blackberry.com/integrate to add / edit any of your email account .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.