Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Mobily-KSA

error 507 reload software ,, please help me

hi

my english is week so i well say words shortly

befor 4 hours i connect my black berry bold 9900 device to my computer then

it start update the software after it fenished , the device restart it self and while its loading

it stop in the meddle and showed a message says

'error 507 reload software '

i tryed every thing but it is not working because when i connect the blackberry to the computer

its not detected and the cumputer not feel any device around

i tryed to download the software again but its the same problem .. please help me or if there is any one here speak arabic that well be great ..

thanks

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: error 507 reload software ,, please help me

Error 507 means the device does not detect any operating system installed on the device.

See the link below for the download, and follow these simple installation instructions.

First locate your carrier and the OS file you wish to use.
http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp

1. Download the OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.

VIA | 

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Device-software/error-507-reload-software/m-p/1477...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Highlighted
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Claro

Re: error 507 reload software ,, please help me

Hello,

I've exactly the same problem. It says:

error 507

Reload Software

I've dowloaded the last OS version. Deleted the vendor.xml, and tryed to connect it with the loader.exe from folder APPloader.

zero. The application doesn't recognize any port 

Pull -off the battery from the phone, connected only with the USB cord to the PC, but the message “USB-PIN: UNKNOWN” never comes...

Any Ideas?

Help will be highly appreciated.

thanks