Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: at&t

error Id 30702

anyone knows what am I suppose to do after "there is an issue with the current session. plese login to continue. (errer id: 30702) "OK" botton... I am try to update my apps and MyWorld gives me this message Smiley Sad any help is greatly appriciated!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: error Id 30702

Hello LuisMoreno

Welcome to the Community

This has been an issue with the Blackberry App World and RIM has not yet come up to a resolution but there are some workarounds though they're not that simple and it takes a bit of patience to do. Please follow the steps below.

Before performing any of the below workarounds, ensure the BlackBerry smartphone has mobile data connectivity by completing the following:

1. Update to the latest available release of the BlackBerry Device Software. For more information on this, see KB03901.
  2. Turn off the Wi-Fi® connection.
  3. Register the BlackBerry smartphone on the wireless network and ensure the registration message is received. For information on performing the registration, see KB00510.
  4. Send a PIN message from the affected BlackBerry smartphone to itself to confirm data connectivity. For more information on how to obtain the smartphone PIN or how to send a PIN message, refer to the BlackBerry smartphones user guide.

To workaround this, perform the following tasks in the below order until the issue is resolved. Once the BlackBerry ID is functioning, do not perform any further steps.

1. Perform a hard reset by removing and reinserting the battery into the BlackBerry smartphone. For more information on performing a hard reset, see KB02141.

2. Complete the following steps:

Note: The following steps are only valid with BlackBerry smartphones that use a SIM card.

Warning: The following procedures will delete either all data, or all data and applications on the BlackBerry smartphone. Back up the data prior to performing the procedure. For instructions, see your product documentation.

Remove the battery cover and battery, then remove the SIM card.
  1. Place the battery back in the BlackBerry® smartphone and allow it to boot up.
  2. The BlackBerry ID login screen should appear.
  3. Enter in BlackBerry ID username and password, then click Sign In. An error is received, continue to the next step as there is no data connectivity.
  4. Remove the battery cover and battery, then reinsert the SIM card.
  5. Place the battery back in the BlackBerry smartphone and allow it to boot up.
  6. The BlackBerry ID login screen should appear once more. Enter in the BlackBerry ID username and password, then click Sign In.
  7. Perform a Reset to Factory settings on the BlackBerry smartphone:

Note: Performing a Reset to Factory settings will remove all BlackBerry smartphone user data and IT policies applied to the BlackBerry smartphone. Steps on how to perform a full backup prior to this step are provided in KB12487.

To perform a Reset To Factory follow the steps in KB18998.
Goodluck
Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Visitor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: glo

it is not necessary to wipe all this data. Don't uninstall appworld either. Follow these easy steps: Go to blackberry appworld and attempt to purchase an item. When you find an item to purchase use to menu button to select purchase. You will be required to enter your appworld ID and password. Do that and you will see payment options, click edit. You don't have to edit just click cancel and the error will be cleared.
Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Airtel

[ Edited ]

That was a smart solve, it works.

Thanks Hover.