07-09-2011 06:03 PM
I have been trying to fix this issue during the last 2 days, but I am finally giving up searching by myself and asking you some help:
- I tried resolution 1 and 2 and it did not work
- According to my BB Desktop Software, the intellisynch folder should be located at C:\Users\[myname]\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Desktop
- I wanted to try to delete or rename the intellisynch folder per some suggestions posted here, but I just do not know how to find it: when I go to my C: root, I CANNOT see the "Users" folder and all the next folders. Should I change something in the way my C: root is displayed?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi Pepe and welcome to to the forums!
What type of PC and which version of Windows are you using?
What version of desktop manager software are you using?
07-10-2011 06:09 PM
Make sure that your PC account log in has full administrator rights in Windows 7.
See if you can use advanced logging.
07-11-2011 07:40 AM
07-11-2011 10:12 AM
You are not given Win 7 admin rights by default. You can use the link I attached in my prior post to the Windows 7 support page from Microsoft to help you check or change the rights. You report not being able to display directory structure on your PC, so yes I think you may have an issue with admin rights.
11-14-2011 09:04 AM
1) Cuando sincronizo con mi Computadora Dell Windows Seven 64 bits me tira error codigo 0x8004fd28.
Antes nunca habia pasado.
2) En el calendario se duplican las citas.
Gracias por su ayuda.
12-15-2011 08:04 PM
Hi wahoowa and welcome to the forums!
You didn't list your PC operating system but it sounds like you do not have the needed
Microsoft full administrator rights. What operating system do you have?
12-16-2011 10:24 AM
Thanks for responding. I solved the problem via one of the other help links.
FYI, operating system is Vista and it is my own home computer. yes, I figured I needed administrator rights and wasn't sure why I didn't have them.
12-16-2011 10:32 AM
I'm glad you have it fixed.