Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: error with blackberry ID

zoenlilly wrote:
Me to an a don't no ho to fix it can eny 1 help me plz

Hello, I am sorry I do not understand your question. Can you write your message either in English or Spanish ? Thank you.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hi can anybody help me wen I try and logg into my blackberry application world I put my password in and email it den say error has occured pls tru agen wat shud I do to fix it
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hi can anybody help me wen I try and logg into my blackberry application world I put my password in and email it den say error has occured pls try agen wat shud I do to fix it
Guru I

hello shame,
I am sorry I do not understand what you are writing.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: 9300 3G curve
My Carrier: vodacom

Hi. When I try to login into my blackberry appworld, it says an error has occured, please try again later. Help me please, I am so confused.
Guru I

@zubeida9300 :
1 go here : http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-General/bd-p/appworld
2 top of list, discussions in grey are floated.
3 among floated discussions, read the one titled "An error has occurred, please try again later"

My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: sun cellular

to all bb8520 users just adjust the gmt timezone to automatic and try to login again,it doesnt need to uninstall the bb app world,,, i hope this helps,,,,by the way im filipino...just add my pin,,,god bless to all...

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520 curve

Hey can you please help mine is not allowing me to login says having problems connecting to app world server try again later but later its the same thing help please
Guru I

hello SharleneU,

did you read message 4 of the current discussion?

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520 curve

Its not helping why can't blackerry have technical people to help us this is really not helpful