Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: 250 896 8355

facebook doesnt work

I just got a bold 9900 a couple weeks ago and I like it. I use facebook alot and it worked on the moblie network not on wifi. Yesterday I synced my bold for updates and now facebook doesnt on my mobile network and only on wifi. If anyone knows how I can change it back so I can use my mobile network rather than wifi that would be great.

thanks

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: facebook doesnt work

Hi mitskey,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

If reinserting your battery doesn't resolve this issue,  try deleting the service books for the BlackBerry® Internet Service. 

1.     Go to Options > Device > Advanced System Settings on the BlackBerry® smartphone. 
  2.     Select Service Book
  3.     Search for TCP for BIBS and IPPP for BIBS.
  4.     Highlight each of the above records, click the menu key and choose delete.
  5.     Restart the BlackBerry® smartphone.

If the issue still persists, try to login to another application that requires BlackBerry Web Proxy such as Twitter for BlackBerry.
Please note that if your BlackBerry® smartphone is activated on a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, you may need to contact your IT department for assistance reactivating.

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Globe

Re: facebook doesnt work

Sir I have facebook application on my blackberry bold 9700 and I try and try and try again to login and keep saying connect to wireless network and I was already connected on Wi-Fi. How to fix this sir??