Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

facebook links

Hi people I have the blackberry 8530 and the facebook links are not working! I can load the home page but I can not follow the links and it only does this on facebook! So I cleared the cache and logged out of my facebook account and than removed the battery from my phone and let it re boot! After all this it still does not work, how do I fix this?
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9300 Smartphone
My Carrier: Bell

Re: facebook links

Hi, I dont think this is a Blackberry issue.  I think it's a facebook issue.  I have the same problem on my phone with the links.  However, when I had my friend log into my phone (once I could log out) and I logged into her phone, i had the same issues but she did not.  I am trying to find an answer through facebook and will let you know.  Mine only started doing this on Tuesday night and then fixed itself Wednesday afternoon and then went on the fritz again last night.  A glitch I'm sure. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: facebook links

That's the exact same thing that happened to me at the same time! I feel so much better I was freaking out thinking it was my phone cause I just got this phone