Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: tmobile

facebook news feed issue...

I'm having a very hard time understanding why my facebook news feed is messed up. I can see MY own posts, but none of my friends. I can still update my status, and I can still receive notifications, upload photos and get messages. I have tried EVERYTHING! I've uninstalled, reinstalled about 4X, I've changed options, and I've done hard resets. Nothing changes the fact that none of my friends are showing up in my feed. This all just happened overnight. I went to bed one night, woke up the next morning and it was changed. I did notice that it happened after clearing the cache.

I'm working from a bold 9700 on a os6 with T-Mobile. I am able to use the mobile site- but that's not the point. The point is I had the working app, so what did I do, or am I not the only one?

I have checked online from a pc, and nothing looks different. Friends show up on my online feed.

Any suggestions or information would be helpful because T-Mobile can't help me and emailing RIM isn't responding to my emails.

A friend sent me an email saying that facebook is changing their layout again, and a select few may experiencing issues, yet searching google doesn't bring me any results of one other person with this same problem.