Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: Maxis

Re: facebook problems

i'm having the same facebook problems with you but mine says "your login has expired please relogin". wtf? can someone help me please?

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry® 8310 RED
My Carrier: AT&T

I am having a problem with Facebook on my BB. I go in through an internet browser and pull up Facebook that way. The problem is when I click on the most recent link to see the most recent posts, I only see a few and when I scroll down, I receive an edit at the bottom that states :

Error encountered durning XML parsse: Invalid character '&#x19' encounter.
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

So I got my blackberry September 2010 - but the inbox has picked up my facebook inbox back to 2009 - and even after deleting my entire facebook inbox - it wont delete out of my blackberry inbox. It's really annoying. It also has every single message ever written on my facebook wall. I can't seem to separate the inbox either (when I do that it only shows facebook messages and not SMS). Ive turned off the notifications so no new ones will go to my inbox, but how do I get rid of these old (really old) messages? Any thoughts? Ideally I want my SMS inbox just for SMS.

My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8300
My Carrier: CellularOne

Have you went to your email settings page and updated your email password? That used to work for me, but not now.

My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8300
My Carrier: CellularOne

I just started having these same problems with my blackberry facebook app.  Has anyone found a solution to these problems?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

mkl3700 wrote:

I just started having these same problems with my blackberry facebook app.  Has anyone found a solution to these problems?

Hello,

There are a number of different problems discussed in this thread, some with suggested solutions. Please review the thread and detail exactly the problems you are having along with your specific results of any of the solutions already offered.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Etisalat

here is the solution and a very simple one!

login to your fb acct through your desktop > Click on "Accoount">"Acct Setting">"Change Password"

Thank click on Account Security and make sure that you uncheck option "Browse Facebook on a secure connection (https) whenever possible"

than save and log out from your desktop fb.

now login again from your Blackberry device with new password...

here you go.. resolved Smiley Happy

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Salesmanager

Hi mate,

I think I've solved the problem! I'll make a video of it and post it tonight!

I hope it works with you too! (Sorry for bad englisch)

Later
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: at&t

****> okay so when i first got my blackberry, i downloaded the facebook app. i didnt like how it was set up so i deleted it. then i decided to reinstall just so it would be easier. but after i reinstalled, it wouldnt show up under all of my apps. i checked under my installed apps in blackberry app world and its there. it says i downloaded it. but i cant figure out a way to get to it. after trying and trying to figure it out, i uninstalled it and reinstalled it again, no help. PLEASE HELP ME. PLLLEEAAAASSEEEEE. i just got it and i really hope its not messed up. D: so if you know anything please reply.

My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: studie

i have a problem when i need to upgrade the new fb , the bb can't and tell me " sry, ur device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support facebook " and when i try to download from app world he told me the fb " installed " and the new version bbm os 6 have the same probleem .. plzz anyone replay me how i can slove this problem Smiley Frustrated