Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: storm
My Carrier: vodafone

facebook

i  have  3  profiles  on  my  storm  with  3  seperat email  adds mine my  wifes  and  my  daughters up  until  today any  updates my  daughter or  wife  did  went  to  my  storms  email for  that  person  and  anything  i  done  on  facebook  whent  to the  big  F  on my  phone

now  its  doing  my  head  in,  i  have'nt  done  anything  to  my phone but all the  updates  friends  comments  and  photos etc...  from all  3  of  us  are  going  to  the  big  F which  used  to  be  just for  my profile.

how  can  i  fix  this?:??

when  i  run  face book  by  pressing  the  F it  goes  to  my  profile  and  runs  normal

its   just  the  updates,  i  was  happy when  my  wifes  update  went  to  her  email  on my  phone  and when  my  daughters  went  to  her  email  but  now its driving me crazy

please help me someone...

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: facebook

hello, I am sorry I do not understand what you have written. Can you explain more slowly with shorter sentences ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: