Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: touch 9800
My Carrier: touch

feed in FB problem..

"THE FACEBOOK SERVER HAS RETURNED AN UNKNOWN ERROR AND IS NOT ABLE TO FULFILL YOUR REQUEST (2001)"

Anybody can help me?

New Developer
My Device: blackberry bold 9900 ( I am a blackberry application developer)
My Carrier: Vodafone India

Re: feed in FB problem..

The facebook server has sent this message and it has nothing to do with balckberry so try once again.

Contributor
My Device: touch 9800
My Carrier: touch

Tired to much try..same problem..cannot refresh new feed..and after reinstall still same problem..
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

From what I've been told the issue is being worked on. I cannot confirm whether it is a FB issue or BB issue. Right now the workaround is to use WiFi. For some reason the mobile network connection to FB isn't working as expected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Updated Info:

This error is caused by a Facebook server error (API errors) and is not an error on the BlackBerry server side.

See the following KB for more info: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB25378

Again, from what I've been told the issue is being worked on. Right now the workaround is to use WiFi (you may have to turn off the mobile network completely.) For some reason the mobile network connection to FaceBook isn't working as expected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru II

The issue has been resolved.