Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9860

first all my data gone invisible from the phone memory and now white screen of death

Hi 

a month before my phone was working fine, but when i tried to look up for media files and other data i got error message from there onwards whenever i restart my phone i started taking a lot of time. and suddenly it stopped at 70 % now it shows only a white screen which remains on until i pull out the battery. i guess i have tried every thing available on web to get the device fixed. no luck with bbsak( it cant detect the device), apploader (jvm error), multistage loading fails, tried the same with three different PCs, power management turned off, jl cmder totally useless, deleted vendor file as well.

PLEASE HELP!!!!      

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: first all my data gone invisible from the phone memory and now white screen of death

Hi punitrip

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry to hear all about this , I noticed you already tried so much things with  no success , maybe you device encountered a hardware problem and we can't do much or those methods will not work if our device had any hardware problem . Can you visit your service provider or any mobile repair shop and get it check by any qualified technician !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.