Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone Egypt

flash player for torch 9800

Dear all,

I have an issue with flash player, and I think all BB torch users have the same issue, so how can I download flash player version for BB torch.
My Device: Not Specified

Re: flash player for torch 9800

I have been having the same issue... Just don't know what's up with this phone. And I really need that flash player to get the cool vids... And viewing videos on youtibe is a bit of a nightmare
Contributor

any feedback here we need a good application for streaming

New Contributor
My Device: Storm 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

I keep that the Adobe Flash Player is coming to the BlackBerry Torch. It was suposed to be ready the 3rd quarter of 2010. We are now in January 2011. When is it coming...or is it here now and I am not finding it?

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Rogers

Wayne, still no Flash player for the Torch (or any other BlackBerry, for that matter).  As with any feature rumored to be coming to a BlackBerry device, RIM won't speculate until it's released.

So I guess it's a-waitin' we'll have to do................................

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

My Device: blackberry 9800

having problems in viewing videos in my torch phone

Contributor

If this is a question, yes youtube videos and flashplayer

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

cross fingers

http://technology-corner.com/blackberry-os-6-1-will-include-support-for-flash.html

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Rogers

A glimmer of hope on the horizon!!

Thanks for offering us hope, knottyrope.  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I need to get adobe flash player on my torch. I belong to weight watchers. I can not get on and use their web site with out adobe flash player. Is their anything out their I can use in place of adobe flash player? If so, what and where?