Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: digicel

forgot my password

i entered my passwrod on my blackberry 9320 to many times and now there telling me enter blackberry how can i unlock it?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: forgot my password

Hello bless2020

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

There is no other way to unlock but you have to enter the Correct password that you have set in yopur device ! 

Plese try to recall it , otherwise if you enter to many wrong passwor ( 10 By default ) you device will wipe itself as a security measure, deleting all data within your device .I think you might have a mixture of different characters in your password,and you are not able to properly enter those on the BlackBerry  keyboard. For example , if your password is

• bless2020
  • And you enter b > l > e > s > s  > alt > 2 >0 > 2  > 0
  •  the actual result will be 
  • bless20e0
  • But you must enter
  • b > l > e  > s > s >  alt > 2 > 0 > alt > 2 > 0

So, while on the BlackBerry  keyboard you think you are typing bless2020, you are actually typing bless20e0. Please think carefully and enter it again. If you fail your device will wipe and delete all data , but if you have any previous Backups you can restore it back. But in the mean time before trying any more do remove your media card to prevent it from a wipe in case you fail.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.