Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: blackberry 9320
My Carrier: vodafone

got a 9320 curve > been working fine . The battery ran out and ive put it on charge and wont start up and no red light . taken battery/sim and memory card out changed charger and nothing . not downloaded anything either . went from working to battery dying and now nothing ,

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: got a 9320 curve > been working fine . The battery ran out and ive put it on charge and wont start up and no red light . taken battery/sim and memory card out changed charger and nothing . not downloaded anything either . went from working to battery dying and now nothing ,

Hello maisiemoo09

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sometime if our BlackBerry Battery drains completely then we have to charge it for more then usual , it may take 5 hrs or even more . So leave it while connected to a charger , use a wall socket which has a uniform supply of power . Don't try to turn it ON frequently while charging , you can check after every 2 hrs or  after every 2 hrs while it is connected to a charger remove the battery from the back  , wait for a few min. until you see a NO battery icon , then put back . you can try this sequence every two hrs .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.