Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: torch 9860
My Carrier: SFR
Accepted Solution

help for bbm please

bonjour , mon bb messenger ne fonctionne plus suite a la derniere mis a jour !!

y a t il une manip a faire ??

merci 

Hello, my bb messenger does not work any more continuation(suite) has the derniere put has in the daytime!!
Has t he(it) there a manip has to make??
Thank you

sory for my english ^^

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: help for bbm please

Hello ikky66

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Which version of BBM you have in your device , Also what problem you're having with BBM , are you unable to send messages or somthing else ,

Have you tried a Battery pull Restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered On.

let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

restart with my battery but my bbm its always screen blue 

my os 7.1.0.714

BBM 7.0.1.23

Elite II

Hi ikky66

If a battery pull is unable to resolve this issue ,I think somthing is wrong with your last update and it will be better to reinstall BBM again .

To do that first  On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device >  Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry Messenger from there.

KB10040  :  How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

After deleting do a Battery Pull Restart like this device POWERED ON remove the battery wait a min. then re-insert it back .

After reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse to www.blackberry.com/bbm and download the most recent version available for your device.

Please try it and let us know.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

yes thanks i try ^^

sorry for my english im french ^^

New Contributor

My app does not just get deleted to uninstall! How to delete(eliminate) her completely

Elite II

Hi ikky66

On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > Application Management >  On that screen locate BlackBerry Messenger > highlight it  > press the menu key > then click on Delete.

try that again.

New Contributor

Here is j have to delete completement may re-install I l have redemaré with the battery to plusieur time and similar toujour bbm demare then ecran blue !!

J have meme to delete the file in the internal memeoir of the bb and to toujour nothing page blue

Elite II

ikky66 wrote:

Here is j have to delete completement may re-install I l have redemaré with the battery to plusieur time and similar toujour bbm demare then ecran blue !!

J have meme to delete the file in the internal memeoir of the bb and to toujour nothing page blue

Hello ikky66

Sorry I have a little problem understanding your last post , As you're still having problem with BBM and getting a blue screen, it will be nice if you post a Screen shot of that.

Or for the time being if problem is with the recent version then you can try BBM6.2 , for that Uninstall your Current BBM in the same way , from Options > Device > Application Management > Delete BBM , then perform a battery pull. after reboot from your BlackBerry browser browse to http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=bbm6 and download BBM6.2

Good luck.

New Contributor

It works j put l former(old) version with bb dekstop thank you again