Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: T Mobile

help for international communication needed!

My boyfriend recently flew to portugal to be with his family, leaving me without any way of contacting him besides facebook, which we could only do from time to time. A friend, who also lived in Portugal, figured out that he could use a blackberry and communicate with his friends back home here in America. So my boyfriend went out and bought a blackberry curve, there in Portugal, same as his friend did, and tried to add me to bbm. I never got the invite, and I even tried to add his pin, only to see that he didn't get the invitation either. Are one of us doing something wrong? How can we fix this problem?

please help!

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Re: help for international communication needed!

kasiakiwi wrote:

My boyfriend recently flew to portugal to be with his family, leaving me without any way of contacting him besides facebook, which we could only do from time to time. A friend, who also lived in Portugal, figured out that he could use a blackberry and communicate with his friends back home here in America. So my boyfriend went out and bought a blackberry curve, there in Portugal, same as his friend did, and tried to add me to bbm. I never got the invite, and I even tried to add his pin, only to see that he didn't get the invitation either. Are one of us doing something wrong? How can we fix this problem?

please help!

Hi kasiakiwi,

Make sure your BF's BlackBerry has a sufficient BlackBerry data plan to be able to use his BlackBerry. Contact their service provider.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"