Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: blackberry storm 9530
My Carrier: to installed browser

help me.. To how to install a internet browser in my blackberry 9530.. help me to what i can do...

I tried the going to the options>advance options>hosting round table> register. And that does not help. I looked up under setup also and there is no internet browser setup to try to resend service books. this is a phone but i have at&t service. I did get the blackberry data plan installed but I just am not able to use the internet or blackberry messenger. Could someone please help me this is very frustrating.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: help me.. To how to install a internet browser in my blackberry 9530.. help me to what i can do...

did you link your BlackBerry Data Plan to your 9530?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9530
My Carrier: orangecameroun

Re: help me.. To how to install a internet browser in my blackberry 9530.. help me to what i can do...

I am unable to use an internet browser in my blackberry 9530 smart phone..what can i do to install a browser on it..
Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: cell c

Try upgrading your software via usb cable perhaps the extra apps can assist there are apps that come with software apps such as browsers I am trying to guess your mobile has no browser on it or are you saying when you click on your internet browser it does not permit you to use internet services do u have bis or not
Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

musima wrote:
I am unable to use an internet browser in my blackberry 9530 smart phone..what can i do to install a browser on it..

Your 9530 model Torch is a Verizon or Sprint CDMA network device.

Is there such as name on yours?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code