Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: Vodafone

help my blackberry curve 9300

My trackpad recently stopped working, my phone kept freezing and my memory card wouldn't sync to my phone, so I restarted my phone and as it switched on an error came up explaining about RIM. I think the reason I cannot get this off of my screen is because my trackpad does not work, help?

Super Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: MTN - SOUTH AFRICA

Re: help my blackberry curve 9300

Hi Megan

Did you try booting up with your SD inserted.

Its possible the .DAT files on your phone have been corrupted. These files are hidden files on the SD that created by your phone which help index all media files on the card so that it can find them quickly.

When corrupt the media files sometimes don't appear when you go to the media folder on your device although the files themselves are present and not corrupt on the SD.

So try booting up without the card and see what happens first...to see if Rim message reappears.
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: vodacom south africa

also got the same problem i tried booting up with the SD inserted but the track pad is still not working only one button is working and that is the volume button, please help
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9300 Curve
My Carrier: Cell C

Hi Megan,

Just so you know, the trackpad freezing is a world wide problem with the 9300 Curve - I recently had the same problem with my phone and had to submit it to my cellular provider for repairs. I was told in the last 5 months many people have brought their phones in with the same issue and while I was have mine attended 2 more people came in with the exact same problem.