Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: blackberry storm 2
My Carrier: o2

help needed with bb app world

Right i have had this problem on my storm 2 about a week now and cant work out what it is and how to sort it i downloaded just over a week ago and everything was working but i went to download another one and it came up as 

an error has occured please try again later 

tonight i deleated app world on my phone thinking it would sort its self out and installed the new one and it still wont let me log in to do anything 

how do i get it working as its doing my head in as i cant download anything 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: help needed with bb app world

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB25882"An error has occurred. Please try again later" is displayed when the user attempts to login to BlackBerry App World

Hopefully it contains something useful!

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

nice one cheers i changed the timezone and now it works omg these phones are so tempermental arnt they 

big thank you 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

You are most welcome...enjoy!

j4ffa wrote:

these phones are so tempermental arnt they 

Well, they aren't phones...they are tiny computers that happen to do mobile telephony. As such, they are prone to all of the same things thar computers are prone to.

Goo dluck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Highlighted
Contributor

i know but i wouldnt  of thought the time-zone would do anything let along stop things being done hoo well done now