Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch

help!!

my blackberry app world icon has dissapeared i have pressed show all icons but it still not there and i have certainly not have deleted it? and in my notifications bar a facebook F with a 1 next to it has shown up but wen i press it it says no new notifications and wen i go out of the home screen the F appears next to my signal bar what is this? thanks

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Torch-Q10-Passport
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: help!!

hi and welcome to the forum.

first thing to try is a battery pull while the phone is switched on.

report back if it helps.

Contributor

thanks i gave that ago but no luck? Smiley Sad

Forums Advisor I

ok next, below and to the right of the clock tap the magnify glass search and type facebook in there and it should show the facebook shortcut. if it does press on it for 3-4 seconds and it will bring a menu up. press top left save to faves and it will then be in your fave menu. if its not there it has somehow been deleted and im not sure how to get it back.

Contributor

I still have the app its just I also have a small facebook f up next to the signal bar and I'm not sure how it got there or what it means
Forums Advisor I

ive had a couple of icons appear below the clock but never near the signal bar.

is there anyway of getting a screenshot of it for us. i use screen shot free from bb app world

Highlighted
Contributor

I have sorted it feel bit silly I just had to log out my fb after I finished with it and it disapears lol thanks for your help tho